Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pursuit

Julie has attended a forbidden party and has just realized that she is now wanted by the police. A police officer detects her and she runs away.



For this little audio story I altered the ds106 assignment "911, What’s Your Emergency?" in the way that a police officer calls his or her head office. He takes the radio with him or her and reports what happens.
I recorded what the officer says with my voice and added a police radio sound effect in Audacity. I as well put in a running sound and recorded myself gasping for breath. All together it makes the impression of a police officer pursuits a suspect. I'd rather liked that the gasping and the spoken words come together. The next time I may record me gasping and speaking the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment