Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Spying Eyes

A suspect goes to a forbidden party. The authorities send a spy after her, which the following Gif illustrates.



This is another part of my final project. After Julie has decided to go to the underground event, she arouses suspicion to be a traitor to her government and employer. Still it is not Julie's intention to betray anyone, she has just been curious. As you can see the spy's interpretation is different.

I did this gif the way it is described in the ds106 handbook. I also applied a black and white filter, and a coloring filter in a video editor and scaled the original, so that mainly the eyes were seen in the frame.

The corresponding ds106 assignment idea you can find here. Besides I was inspired by Andy Forgraves example, which he uploaded just about the time I was looking for ideas on my final project.

1 comment: