Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Crane by a string.

Here you can see a Gif of an origami crane circling around its string and I like that my settings have caused a motion blur, that was not intended in first place.

Photo It Like Peanut Butter. is the assignment idea, that made me create the Gif.




I am fascinated by this simple movement, which is, because of the motion blur, rather something geometrical moving than a recognizable thing, what makes it very abstract.

I positioned my camera and touched the crane and when its movement has slowed down, took three pictures shortly one after the other. I loaded the three pictures into Photoshop as three different layers by using the place option. In Photoshop's timeline I added that any picture shall be displayed for half a second. Then I saved the Gif via the "Save for Web" option.

No comments:

Post a Comment