Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

The Long Way of Liberation

David! ... Please.  I can't feel anymore what I used to feel. All the greatness to be an important part of something valuable. I can not see I'm doing good things while telling people that creativity is something bad. I've listened to the plan to spread this as a lie to keep people busy with the government issues of gaining more power on the planet.

I just warn you Julie. They will not protect YOU from punishment when finding out about your new attitude.

Creativity Message
 
 
  
Look David! I got hold of an announcement for an event of the underground people. I'm going to go there. Just look at them, talk to them. This may be more useful, at least for keeping peace in the city.
 
Julie! Just stop telling me about all this. I'm frightened. I don't want to give away anything when asked. For god's sake, go and do want you think is right.



Hi, I'm Julie. A friend told me about your party. It's great here.

Just don't try to keep your secret. We know who you are Julie. We even know they are already looking for you. It wasn't your friend, who betrayed you. They have spies everywhere as we have.

But ... but ... I ... Do you mean I can't go back?

I can not say, Julie. Sometimes they prefer to watch people like you for a while, sometimes they lock you up as fast as they know about your betrayal.

I don't betray anyone.

Your employer thinks different. I hope you still can enjoy our party. You are save with us, Julie.




               ..............................................................................................................................


The suspect is still at the party, but now she is talking to that dirty bug Frederick. I think we've lost her. Any directions?

Let them go for her. She knows too much. We can't take any risk.



To all units. Arrest Julie Meyers for high treason. You can find her Lipton Road 4567.





                   ..................................................................................................................


Now Julie, how do you feel after such a long time with us here underground?

It's still an adventure. Don't worry I'm fine. I'm looking forward to our next action. I'm really angry that some dancers are locked up just for dancing.



I like dance. It has ever been so relaxing for me to attend any artistic event. I beg I couldn't have done anything about my career without these getaways. Why can't Thasis' authorities see this?

I even think beyond this, Julie. Art and creativity isn't for any purpose. It's just a natural need. It often has a good effect on any development, yes, but it is not it's purpose. Did you hear about the new passed bill. Research in medicine is restricted. Very ill people and the disabled can not hope anymore for new inventions, which can ease their pain or better their situation. We now support some  scholars here underground.

But now, let us get ready for the rescue. We meet here afterwards!





Help me! Can't anyone help me? ...... I'm here. Damn! It's hours now. Thy may not find my anyway.

........


Julie. Can you hear me?

She is unconscious. How long has she laid around here? Three days. I'm so sorry Julie. We lost you. Couldn't find you.

........

How is she?

Not that bad, but ... we have to remove her foot. We don't have any medication to help it heal. Its very hurt inside from the broken bone.

........

Julie! Great news. Our underground researcher have invented you a fantastic foot!

.......

Hi David. Great surprise! Look, I've just finished a report on my life so far.


Julie's Career

Julie Underground



No comments:

Post a Comment