Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Journey to the goddess DoDaDu

Five Card Story: Journey to DoDaDu

a Five Card Flickr story created by StefanieSophie


flickr photo by bionicteaching

I remember it was a clear and beautiful morning in last year's fall. I knew it will be the right thing to do what I already wanted to do for a long time, visiting DoDaDu. I felt reminded to have wings, which I haven't used since then, when I fell.



flickr photo by Serenae

I chased away these thoughts of fear and started ... 
and how rewarding this was.

Then, suddenly, the fear was back,


flickr photo by dwtno

looking at me like a spiral of red light, I rather landed,


flickr photo by bionicteaching

but I anyway was already very near to DoDaDu's place. I was not entirely sure where I was, for down on earth I have lost the overview, so I asked a boy, who just has become friend with a tiny frog, how I can get to DoDaDu, and because DoDaDu is famous around here, he at once could give me directions, and then ...


flickr photo by bionicteaching

there she was, nicely formed and colored and we had a satisfying conversation about her life as a goddess and her power to calm people's mind. Still, there was a time I had to return.
I said good bye to DoDaDu and promised to visit her soon again and flew back, this time without any fear.



No comments:

Post a Comment