Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Deep Sea Animated Gifs

Because I like animation in general I produce not just animated gifs from movie sequences, but also from drawn or 3D animations I did. Here I display two I've completed recently.

 


 
 

By browsing about the deep sea I found this, which is not exactly about the deep sea but tells nonetheless from it.


Oh! that the Desert were my dwelling place,
With one fair Spirit for my minister,
That I might all forget the human race,
And, hating no one, love but only her!
Ye Elements!--in whose ennobling stir
I feel myself exalted--Can ye not
Accord me such a being? Do I err
In deeming such inhabit many a spot?
Though with them to converse can rarely be our lot.


There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep Sea, and music in its roar:
I love not Man the less, but Nature more,
From these our interviews, in which I steal
From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne'er express, yet can not all conceal.

.....from By the Deep Sea by George Gordon, Lord Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment