Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

A Remix Remix

I am sure you have already listen to a remix where you can hear a song interrupted by someone saying something. This is exactly what the tutorial is about.

I will create this kind of remix and by that telling you about the foundations of Audacity which is a sound editing software and which you can download for free. But first listen to the example.




I have used a song I created for a different tutorial and I will record me saying one of the many definitions on remix.

The following 8 but short tutorial videos will tell you about all. Just before watching them download and install Audacity. Note that I am a PC user, Shortcuts I mention may be different with a Mac.


The Audacity interface, loading an audio file and previewing it:



Select, copy and paste to a new track, remove clipping noises:



Generating new audio parts and moving them.



Recording and noise removal.



Taking parts of the speech and remixing it with the song. 


More parts of the speech will be remixed with the song.



Exporting as mp3.





No comments:

Post a Comment